Sunday, November 7, 2010

CHAPTER 3 - Deranged B**ch....

Freaking B**ch has no respect whatsoever. She talks down to you, throws her tantrum whenever the slightest thing doesn't go her way. She calls out of the blue and screams as though you just killed her family...and for absolutely nothing at all...
Example:
We were supposed to go collect something together one lovely afternoon and she was to bring the cash. So I got ready and arrived at our agreed rendezvous point right on time, and waited for her (as usual). A couple of days ago, she had passed me her ATM card to get some money to pay for some household items. I placed the card in her drawer, as there were people working in the house that day, and forgot about it. So anyway, there I was sitting in the car, waiting for her....
(my phone rings)
CB : (IN SOME CRAZY PART-SHRIEKING, PART-TEARFUL, PART-I'M-GONNA-KILL-YOU VOICE) I WENT TO THE ATM AND THE CARD IS NOT WITH ME!!!!!!!! YOU TOOK MY CARD!!!! I'VE NO CASH WITH ME NOW!!!!!!!! HOW???!!!!!!!
Me : I put it in your drawer. Anyway, I'll rush home to get it, no worries.
CB : I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!WHY???!!!! SHRIEK!!! SHRIEKKK!!!!!!
Me : No point arguing. You just wait a while when you're here. I'll go get it.
CB slams the phone down. I immediately rushed back to get the cash. Halfway, my phone rings again...
CB : (SHIVERING WITH ANGER VOICE) I CHECK WITH YOU..!! WHEN YOU LEFT THE CARD IN THE DRAWER, WHAT...WAS I SUPPOSED TO MAGICALLY KNOW IT WAS THERE???!!!!!!!!.... I....
At this juncture, I just shut the phone. No point trying to reason with a deranged bi**h!

See what I have to put up with???? Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment