Monday, October 11, 2010

CHAPTER 1 - I need this or I'll explode!

I've been wanting to do this for a while now. You see, I'm generally a pretty non-confrontational kinda guy. Especially when I very well know that it's gonna be a lost-cause! Imagine trying to argue with a 5-year old kid that ultraman doesn't exist..So this is me just sending out my frustrations into the universe. You catch my drift? Well, this is exactly what I'm facing day in and day out with a lady I'm 'cursed' to live with...the one you refer to as my wife. Yeah, some of you bastards out there will be saying here goes another 'wife-bashing-rant'... Well maybe it is. So f***ing what??!! This is my OUT-LET! And I'll let whatever shite I please OUT! All for the sake of sanity....
So anyway, for my convenience, let's just call her "O". And I'll also be tracking and updating her 'Mood-status' on a daily basis (or as often as I feel like it) via a tidy lil' chart which I've not even figured out yet. But we'll see... Here goes what I can only imagine will be a super roller-coaster ride of crap that's not even meant for you to read in the first place. But if you shamelessly still want to for some god-know-what reason, then please do so at your own peril!... cos I don't give a rat's ass! 

No comments:

Post a Comment